Truck Accident Attorneys
Due to the sheer size of semi trucks, accidents involving these big rigs tend to cause very serious injuries. This means extensive and expensive medical treatment for the accident victims. This also means the insurance companies have much more to lose, so they will fight aggressively to minimize their payout to you. At this time, you need legal strength from an experienced truck accident lawyer. A legal advocate who has handled (and won) many of these cases before. You need a lawyer like Maryam Parman.
Experienced Representation. Proven Results.
Attorney Parman has dedicated her career to helping accident victims recover the financial compensation they deserve. Since 1998, she has successfully resolved many truck accident cases and secured much-needed settlements and verdicts for her clients.
The Causes Of Truck Accidents
Our lawyers take an aggressive approach to pursuing truck accident claims. Part of this includes digging deep into the evidence to determine what caused the accident. We work with industry experts to investigate a range of potential causes, including:
- Fatigued driver
- Distracted driver
- Drunk driver
- Unqualified driver
- Defective truck parts
- Lack of proper truck maintenance
- Bad brakes
- Tire blowouts
- Overloaded trucks
- Improperly loaded trucks
- Bad weather
One of the benefits of working with attorney Parman and our legal team is the substantial experience and knowledge we bring to each truck accident case. We understand the nuances that may be present in a tractor-trailer accident case — and how to overcome the challenges. Specific items we will address include:
- Trucking code violations: Was the truck driving in the rightmost lane?
- Logbook violations: Did the truck driver exceed drive time limits?
- Cellphone records: Was the driver using his/her cellphone when the accident occurred?
- Multiple layers of liability: Who can be held accountable? We look at the driver, the truck company, the loading company, truck parts manufacturers and any other third parties.
- Driver qualifications: Was the driver properly trained?
- Maintenance logs: Did the driver and/or truck company properly inspect and maintain the truck and its parts?
We understand how a serious injury can affect you and your family. We are here to fight for your legal right to compensation. While we have had great success resolving truck accident cases through negotiated settlements, our lawyers are fully prepared for a courtroom battle in order to seek justice for our clients.
We Will Carry Your Legal Burden
After being injured in a semi truck crash, life gets put on hold as you face a long and painful recovery. Let our lawyers fight your legal battles, so you can focus on your recovery. Contact us at 844-672-7626 for a free consultation.